Human milk is the most complete and best source of nutrition for young infants. Mother’s milk provides all the nutrients required for the healthy growth and development of the baby. Mother’s milk is an essential part of a healthy early childhood and it supports both the physical and cognitive development of the baby.
Neolacta PHBM is pasteurized human milk. The product provides essential calories, protein and minerals to meet the nutritional requirements of a premature baby. Neolacta PHBM can be used when mother’s own milk is not available or is inadequate for the baby. Available frozen in 15ml and 100ml bottles.
For product inquiry
• Helps initiate oral feeds within 24 hours of birth as recommended by WHO. • Minimal feed volumes (Trophic feeds) can be started with Neolacta PHBM for preparing the gut to receive larger volume feeds later. • Provides benefits unique to Human milk- Immunity Factors, Growth factors, HMOs etc. • Helps build healthier gut microflora by providing good bacteria.
• Store at -10°C or below until ready to thaw for use.
How to Use & Store
• Take out the frozen bottle from the freezer (-10°C or below).
• Keep the bottle upright in a bowl of lukewarm water till it reaches room temperature. Once thawed, gently swirl the bottle (avoid vigorous shaking) in clockwise/anti-clockwise motion. hold the bottle upright and shake it up/down motion.
• Twist cap in an anti-clockwise direction to open the tamper-proof seal.
• Note the time of opening the bottle.
• Withdraw milk through a sterile syringe/measuring cup and feed the baby using a bottle, paladai, spoon, etc.
• Unused milk in the bottle can be stored in the refrigerator (2°C – 8°C) for up to 24hrs from the time of opening the bottle.
• Do not re-freeze under any circumstance.
• Always maintain hygienic condition while preparing and handling human milk.
• Do not add water.
• Do not microwave the product.