Human Milk 1.55 g for reconstitution
Human milk is the most complete and best source of nutrition for young infants. Mother’s milk provides all the nutrients required for healthy growth and development of the baby. Mother’s milk is an essential part of a healthy childhood and it supports both the physical and cognitive development of the baby.
Each sachet of NeoLact 70cal contains 1.55 g human milk for reconstitution with boiled and cooled drinking water This product provides minimum 70 kcal/100 ml along with essential proteins and lipids to meet the nutritional requirements of a premature baby. NeoLact 70cal can be used when mother’s own milk is not available, or the baby needs extra calories for growth.
Available in pack of 10 sachets
- Optimised calorific density without compromising feed volumes
- Natural source of LCPUFA
- Retains Immunoglobulins and HMOs
- Zero maltodextrin and no synthetic additives
- Shelf stable at room temperature
For product inquiry
Made from 100% human milk.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Directions for Use:
- Feeding container should always be sterilised by placing in boiling water.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and allow to cool till it reaches lukewarm temperature
- Transfer the entire content of one sachet (1.55 g) into a clean container
- Measure and pour 10 mL of clean lukewarm water into the same container
- Close the container and shake well to dissolve the powder completely
- Use the prepared feed immediately. Leftover feed if any, should be discarded.
- Use multiple sachets and proportionate quantity of water for higher feed volumes.
- Always maintain hygienic condition while preparing and handling human milk.
- Use freshly prepared feeds each time.
- Always mix with clean sterile water as per guidelines before feeding the baby.