Human milk is complete and optimum nutrition for all newborn babies as it provides all the nutrients required for the healthy growth and development. Mother’s milk is an essential part of a healthy early childhood and it supports both the physical and neuro-cognitive development of the baby.
NeoLacta PHBM 70 – Pasteurised Human Breast Milk:
NeoLacta PHBM 70 is pasteurised human milk with the minimum guaranteed energy of 70 cals/100 ml. The product provides essential calories, fat and protein sourced from 100% Human Milk to meet the nutritional requirement of a baby. NeoLacta PHBM 70 can be used when mother’s own milk is not available, or the baby needs extra calories for growth.
Available frozen in 15 ml and 50 ml bottles.
- Minimum guaranteed energy of 70 cals/100 mL.
- The best source of fat calories to increase the caloric density of human milk diet.
- Provides calorie-dense nutrition without compromising on feed volumes.
- Proteins and immunoglobulins from 100% human milk.
Ingredients: Made from 100% human milk.
Storage: Store at -10˚C or below until ready to thaw before use.
Usage & Storage Guidelines:
- Take out the frozen bottle from the freezer (-10°C or below).
- Keep the bottle upright in a bowl of lukewarm water till it reaches room temperature. Once thawed, gently swirl the bottle (avoid vigorous shaking) in clockwise/anti-clockwise motion. Hold the bottle upright and shake it up/down motion.
- Twist cap in an anti-clockwise direction to open the tamper-proof seal.
- Note the time of opening the bottle.
- Withdraw milk through a sterile syringe/measuring cup and feed the baby using a bottle, paladai, spoon, etc.
- Unused milk in the bottle can be stored in the refrigerator (2°C – 8°C) for up to 24hrs from the time of opening the bottle.
- Do not re-freeze under any circumstance.
- Always maintain hygienic condition while preparing and handling human milk.
- Do not add water.
- Do not microwave the product.