Human milk is complete and optimum nutrition for all newborn babies as it provides all the nutrients required for the healthy growth and development. Mother’s milk is an essential part of a healthy early childhood and it supports both the physical and neuro-cognitive development of the baby.
NeoLacta PHBM is standardised and pasteurised human milk in a powder form. Each 6 gm bottle contains the equivalent of 50 ml human milk when prepared as per instructions. The product provides essential calories, fat and protein sourced from 100% Human Milk to meet the nutritional requirements of a baby. NeoLacta PHBM can be used when mother’s own milk is not available or as a supplement to breastfeeding which ensure the baby remains on exclusive human milk feeds.
Available as pack of 6 X 6 gm bottles.
- Standardised and pasteurised human milk powder for reconstitution with water.
- Retains Oligosaccharides and other nutrients from 100% human milk.
- 100% natural with zero synthetic additives.
- Shelf stable formulation ensures storage at room temperature.
Ingredients: Made from 100% human milk.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.
- Wash hands and sterlise all feeding containers.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool till it reaches lukewarm temperature.
- Open NeoLacta PHBM 6 g bottle and pour 50 ml water up to the indicator line marked on the bottle.
- Close the bottle and mix well to ensure powder is dissolved completely.
- Transfer the mixed feed into a sterile feeding container and cool the feed before feeding.
- Discard leftover feed, if any.