For more information, please click here
India’s first and only human milk fortifier made from 100% human milk.
Premature babies have special nutritional needs. Compared to term babies, premature babies need more energy to grow. Premature babies grow at a rapid pace and therefore need more protein, minerals and other nutrients. They would need to consume more breast milk than their tiny stomach could hold in order to get the proper nutrition. These additional nutrients if are not given, may cause growth deficits which are difficult to compensate at later stages of life. Hence, doctors may decide to add a fortifier to your breast milk for your premature infant’s feedings.
This is especially true for babies diagnosed with the following:
- Broncho-pulmonary Dysplasia
- Cardiac anomalies
- Refractory Weight gain
These conditions indicate overall catabolic status and require higher nutritional intakes to compensate for the increased nutritional expenditure. MMF PLUS provides 2.2 times higher Proteins to help meet these enhanced nutritional needs.
NeoLact MMF PLUS (Mother’s Milk Fortifier for babies with higher nutritional needs)
NeoLact MMF PLUS (Mother’s Milk Fortifier) is made exclusively from 100% human milk. It provides higher proteins and calories to meet the unique nutritional requirements of babies with specific conditions.
Available in sachets of 1 gm.
- Helps meet protein requirement for premature babies.
- Provides multiple benefits unique to human milk such as:-
- Human Milk oligosaccharides
- Offer significant protection against NEC, Sepsis and other complications of prematurity
- Maltodextrin-free ensures excellent feed tolerance when compared to bovine milk-based HMFs.
Ingredients: Made from 100% human milk.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight. Do not refrigerate/ freeze.
- Mix 1 gm sachet with 25 mL mother’s milk; For higher volume feeds use multiples of mixing guidelines.
Pour the recommended volume of breast milk into a sterile container. Add the entire contents of the sachet into the container. Stir well to ensure powder is completely dissolved before feeding. Make a note of the time of feed preparation. Use the feed within 8 hours of preparation. If excess feed is leftover, keep in NICU temperature (22 to 26 degrees) and use within 8 hours.
Do not store either the sachets / mixed feed in the refrigerator.
Note: Always mix with mother’s milk as per guidelines before feeding the baby.
- Always maintain hygienic condition while preparing and handling human milk.
- Do not add water.
- Do not microwave the product.