This is an exciting opportunity to join a new innovative startup in the Healthcare space, targeting neonatal healthcare.
Note: Only candidates having experience with Pharma / Medical device companies are eligible to apply.
NeoLacta Lifesciences is the first company in Asia and India to bring the concept of collecting, processing and marketing 100% human breast milk products to save the lives of premature & critically ill infants. This concept already exists in the United States for the past 10+ years.
The processing facility is situated in Bengaluru and the Company has sales operations across a number of markets across India.
The business is now seeking to expand across South India and is looking for a self-motivated candidate to expand the market in Cochin and other key markets specifically Trivandrum and Ernakulam.
The role will be based out of Cochin
The Key Account Manager will develop, drive & lead new business opportunities for NeoLacta Life Sciences.
The ideal candidate (age not more than 32 years) should have at least 3+ years of experience as a Business or Area Manager with strong functional skill base, a track record of delivering results and good interpersonal and organizational skill sets.
Exceptional front-line candidates (medical representatives, age not more than 30 years) having proven track record of at least 3+ years of experience in leading Indian / Multinational companies, who have worked in chronic therapeutic segments can also be considered.
Role Objective: Achieve targeted level of sales within the assigned territory
Duties & Responsibilities
- Professionally & effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales
- Develop the sales and business mix from the individual customer
- Maintain accurate & current database
- Identify & develop KOL’S
- Effectively communicate with customers to gain commitment to purchase
- Advise Reporting Manager on feedback/comments relating to product content & pricing
- Provide weekly & monthly schedule of planned activities
Skills & Experience
- Preferably BSc / B. Pharma graduate
- Previous experience of having worked with products related to NICU space and well conversant & up-to-date about NICU’s/Neonatologists, PICU’s/Paed’s in all major hospitals & clinics would be an added advantage
- Must be willing to travel both within city & out-of-station (approx. 20 – 30% of the time) and must have own 2-wheeler with license
- Have an established track record in achieving results and targets
- Good English communication skills
- Fluency in local language is a must
- Good computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office, being Word & Excel
- Good analytical and communication (verbal & written) skills
Compensation Package: Commensurate with qualification & experience, designed to attract the best talent in the industry.
NeoLacta Lifesciences – An Equal Opportunity Employer