Breastfeeding & Lactation Support
Breastfeeding is one of the most cherished experience for a mother, although it can be overwhelming and daunting without proper support and guidance. With the pandemic hitting us hard, it has become even more difficult for mothers to get any kind of support.
To help mothers breastfeed, NeoLacta Team brings to you ‘Mother’s Mate’ – breastfeeding support services, that helps mothers connect to our Lactation Consultant from the comfort and safety of home.
Here are some questions we often hear about breastfeeding:
- Am I making enough milk for my baby?
- How can I increase my breastmilk supply?
- How do I know my baby is getting enough to eat during breastfeeding?
- How to avoid pain during breastfeeding?
- What to eat while nursing?
- Baby is not latching on properly?
” Breastfeeding is not a choice,
it is a Responsibility “
Please fill up the below details to fix up an appointment with our Lactation Consultant.
All fields marked with * are mandatory
Call us anytime between 9 A.M. and 6 P.M. Monday through Saturday on toll free number 1800-103-2456 and select IVR option #3 to consult with our Lactation Consultant.*
*This will be a paid consultation.