This is an exciting opportunity to join a new innovative startup in the Healthcare space, targeting neonatal healthcare.
Note: Only candidates having experience with Pharma / Medical device companies are eligible to apply.
NeoLacta Lifesciences is the first company in Asia and India to bring the concept of collecting, processing and marketing 100% human breast milk products to save the lives of premature & critically ill infants. This concept already exists in the United States for the past 10+ years.
The business is now seeking to expand across North India and is looking for a self-motivated candidate to expand the market in Mumbai.
The role will be based out of Mumbai
The Key Account Manager will develop, drive & lead new business opportunities for NeoLacta Life Sciences.
The ideal candidate (age not more than 32 years) should have at least 3+ years of experience as a Business or Area Manager with strong functional skill base, a track record of delivering results and good interpersonal and organizational skill sets.
Exceptional front-line candidates (medical representatives, age not more than 30 years) having proven track record of at least 3+ years of experience in leading Indian / Multinational companies, who have worked in chronic therapeutic segments can also be considered.
Role Objective: Achieve targeted level of sales within the assigned territory
Duties & Responsibilities
- Professionally & effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales
- Develop the sales and business mix from the individual customer
- Maintain accurate & current database
- Identify & develop KOL’S
- Effectively communicate with customers to gain commitment to purchase
- Advise Reporting Manager on feedback/comments relating to product content & pricing
- Provide weekly & monthly schedule of planned activities
Skills & Experience
- Preferably BSc / B. Pharma/ MBA graduate
- Previous experience of having worked with products related to NICU space and well conversant & up-to-date about NICU’s/Neonatologists, PICU’s/Paed’s in all major hospitals & clinics would be an added advantage
- Must be willing to travel both within city & out-of-station (approx. 20 – 30% of the time) and must have own 2/4-wheeler with license
- Have an established track record in achieving results and targets
- Good English communication skills
- Fluency in local language is a must
- Good computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office, Word & Excel
- Good analytical and communication (verbal & written) skills
Compensation Package: Commensurate with qualification & experience, designed to attract the best talent in the industry.
NeoLacta Lifesciences – An Equal Opportunity Employer